Thursday 9 April 2009

BEDA the Ninth: HP Addicts Anonymous

So today I finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and I'm already missing the Wizarding World. I can see why fanfic is so popular: I want to know more about all the characters, I want to see them in their houses, cleaning pans with magic and arguing over whether or not the babies should be allowed a Pygmy Puff. I can't wait for the films, even though I know they can't do the books justice. Wizard Rock is some comfort, but I need more.
I am a Harry Potter addict, and I need help.

Anyway, my day was practically non-existent. I slept 'till late afternoon, watched 'Hey, Arthur' on iPlayer, Omegled, and now I'm watching John Green on BlogTv. I did have a big point to blog about, it struck me as I was rearranging the pepperoni on my pizza, but I've forgotten it. I don't think it was very interesting anyway.. Nothing induced by pizza ever is.

Anyway, I think it's high time I jumped on the 'Ask me questions' band wagon. I'll give it a few days before I do it, as it'll take me quite a while to get enough questions. So leave you questions in the comments, be it on BlogSpot, either of the Ning's, Twitter, or Facebook. I will collate and answer them all!

Hope you're good! I'm off to listen to John Green read David Foster-Wallace.

Best wishes!

xo
gb

No comments:

Post a Comment