Saturday 4 April 2009

BEDA Day Four: Managerial Weezes

Well hallooo!

I'm sorry about the lack of a real post yesterday. I was pushed for time, and as I'd already posted something I didn't think you'd mind. Also I'd quite like to keep it to one post a day, so I can look back and see 'April (30)' and have fond memories. :]

Today was really lovely. I met up with my friend Weezie, who I've not seen in an age. It was great to catch up with her, and abuse her friends, take silly photos, and she also said she'd be my manager if I wanted, when I start touring properly. She already manages a great band called Amity Road, who you should check out, and a couple other bands as well. So all in all it's made of yay!

Two bands I'm really getting into atm are Antony and the Johnsons, who appeared on 'Friday Night with Jonathan Ross' last night, and White Lies, who are quite Joy Division-y. Check 'em out!

Anyway, I'm off to try and make the most of my Saturday night on iPlayer.. Speak tomorrow! :)

xo
gb

No comments:

Post a Comment