Sunday 19 April 2009

BEDA the Nineteenth: Oo-Er!

So Hi.

How are you? Have you missed me? I know, I know.. It's been a while. All of a day!

So yesterday I was lucky enough to have my second guest blogger, Casey, do my post. She did a great job, certainly better than what I was going to offer you! Her blog is here, if you fancy more. She's doing #BEDA too, so you can have your fill of awesomeness and lovely pictures.

So today I had my old music teacher over for lunch, which I'll admit I was dreading. He's lovely, and has helped me so much; I wouldn't be where I am today if it weren't for him. Still I didn't want him to see me bored, useless and unemployed like I am at the moment. But he was brilliant. I didn't feel like the disappointment that I thought I would, instead he made me feel like I still had all the potential I did when I sang the solo to Rutter's Requiem in Year 8.

He promised to put me in contact with some of his associates, to get me back into music, and already I've had an old brass teacher of mine demand that I get back to him as soon as I can.. So things might finally be looking up!

On the negative side of things however, I'm having problems with my beloved iPlayer. It won't stop halting, whatever I do, making it nearly impossible to watch any show. Couple this with the crippling nausea that's overtaken my body in the last half hour, and this evening isn't promising to be a good 'un.

Hope you're well!

All my love,

xo
gb

No comments:

Post a Comment