Saturday 18 April 2009

BEDA the Eighteenth: CaptainCeej behind the Wheel!





Here comes the rain again
Falling from the stars
Drenched in my pain again
Becoming who we are



Got on the radio, my old blue jeans,
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve.
Feeling lucky today, got the sunshine,
Can you tell me what more do I need?
And tomorrow's a mystery, but that's okay.



Lot of people spend their time just floating
We were victims together but lonely
You got hungry eyes that just can't look forward
Can't give them enough but we just can't start over
Building with bent nails we're falling but holding,
I don't wanna take up any more of your time



Forever never seemed so close as when
you put your hands in my pockets and said,
"I'm quite fond of you kid. I think we'll be just fine.
You keep the sky & I'll settle for that look in your eyes"



Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine,
I'm leaving my life in your hands.
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind,
risking it all in a glance.
But how you've got me blind is a mystery.
I can't get you out of my head.
Don't care what is written in your history,
as long as you're here with me.






































Bite my lip and close my eyes
Take me away to paradise





x





1 comment: