Thursday 8 January 2009

FiveAwesomePodcasts, haircuts, and other propaganda.

I thought I'd share some podcasts with you. Almost every podcast I listen to asks me to subscribe, and give them a mention, so I thought I'd do it all together. With the exception of one, all of these podcasts are relative underdogs in the 'casting world, but they're all made entirely of awesome. So check them out.

Vaguely Live Radio
Run by Alex Day (Nerimon) and Jimmy Hill (Jimmy0010), this is a shambolic, Skype orientated Podcast, that's just great to listen to to relax, and have fun. It's funny, but not chaotically so. Subscribe, and enjoy!

TeawithTodd
Another podcast from one of the fiveawesomeguys, this is Todd-tastic. He has such a brilliant, random sense of humour, and has all your favourite YouTube stars on as guests! Don't forget to Rate, Comment, and Favourite - It will make Todd happy!

The Perfect 10: With Phil Jupitus, and Phill Wilding
Phil Jupitus, a welshman, obscenities, a fetching hat, and Stephen Fry. Do you honestly need anything else from a podcast?

Armstrong and Miller: TimeGhost
A sketch show Podcast from the comedian double act. Brilliant if you like a laugh at pompous critics, and equally brilliant to fall asleep to... It's pleasantly soothing.

Stephen Fry's Podgrams
Okay, okay. So it's one of the most popular podcasts on iTunes.. but if you don't get it, you should. Funny, intelligent, and just generally awesome.. There's a reason it's #1.

All of these are also available on iTunes as well, just search for them. The majority of people I know don't use iTunes anymore, so I thought I'd make it easy for you all..

In other news: I got a new haircut, which means I can start work soon, and I'm also considering making a rather big change in lifestyle. For the past few weeks, I've not eaten a huge lot of meat, and anytime I have, it's been in the company of my parents. A recent discussion about vegetarianism, combined with an aptly timed vlog from JohnnyDurham19, and a bit of Twitter propaganda later, and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make the change when I get to uni. It just seems like a sensible choice, and a more ethical choice. Comment your opinions below.


DFTBA!

xo
gb

Two websites I found interesting:
Veganise Me
Watch Earthlings

1 comment: