Monday 13 October 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Okay, so.

Without a laptop, any music, any friends (bloody uni) and without, it seems, a job, I am in somewhat of a dark place right now. I have however finally remembered what my password was, and made a few changes on here. The creative juices have apparently fled my body, almost like rats leaving a sinking ship, or Bill Bailey leaving commerical TV. As such I am pretty much fucked until I either get myself sorted out, or until the mania comes again.
In response to this, the essay like posts of this blog in history will no longer be the norm. I haven't actually decided on any sort of norm as yet, but I suspect that, like me, it will be a mish-mash of various things. Some pretentious mind-wanking 'blessays', some mundane self-absorbed diary entries, and a couple cool links. I cannot, however, vouch for the regularity, or sanity of my further blogs.

At the moment I'm struggling to find myself a job. The plan is to get some money for the time being, then jet off to work with a resort (Mark Warner, for example) in somewhere nice like Greece or Turkey, pulling pints and entertaining the residents. Then, with as much money as I can get crammed into my britches, I will be off around Europe, armed with a guitar and a fabric shelving system (Thanks go to my Godmother, for keeping me organised), to return to England sometime in 2010, with some sort of idea as to what I want to do university wise. That is, of course, if I haven't been snapped up by a major record label, who simply love me.

Peace out.

xo
gb

1 comment: